Welcome to Flintshire Falcons your Community Rugby League Club
Flintshire Falcons is the only Rugby League club in Flintshire and one of only a few within North Wales.
Based at Deeside Leisure Centre, the home of Welsh Rugby League, we train from mid February to early October on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings.
The Club started in 2012, the vision of Mark Parry and Mike Roberts; initially offering the opportunity for Open Age players to take part in the game. Over the years interest in the sport and club has grown in the community; and we are proud to say that we now offer playing opportunities for boys and girls from 7 years and upwards, with our older junior team being affiliated with the North West Counties League.
Run by a small but passionate team of volunteers, the clubs’ success can not only be measured through its’ growth in recent years, but also the fact that some previous players have gone on to represent Wales.
- Fundraising for our club is easy! Sunday, 3rd March 2019 - No cost, no catch – raise free donations every time you shop online. Want to be able to help Flintshire Falcons even more? We’ve teamed up with easyfundraising, to give ourselves access to an unlimited source of free funding, raised by you simply by shopping online. So far with just 11 supporters we have raised More...
- Taster Session Sunday, 3rd March 2019 - It's now confirmed... Our taster session will be held at Shotton Steel's ground (opposite Deeside Leisure Centre) on Saturday 16th March at 10:30am. Hope to see you there!
- Taster Session Sunday, 17th February 2019 - Spread the word... Flintshire Falcons Taster session is on Saturday 16th March. This is for junior players 7yrs + Hope to see you there.
- Falcons are back Saturday, 16th February 2019 - Falcons will be starting back in March - more information to follow in next couple of days, so watch this space!
- #bringafriend Saturday, 16th February 2019 - With the start of the new season approaching, plans are being finalised. Recruitment is a major off-field focus and with that in mind we are introducing a referral scheme this season. So spread the word and get your friends to come down and give Rugby League a try.